Scientifically formulated to target gut microbes in support of host physiology
Let Food Be Thy Medicine
Nutricole is a cutting-edge, microbial-metabolite active ingredient that embodies the pinnacle of microbiome science. Our team of experts has meticulously crafted this formula through extensive research, harnessing the latest advancements in gut microbiome host interaction.
Nutricole offers a holistic and comprehensive approach to gut health through its targeted approach to gut microbes. This unique blend is designed to reduce chronic inflammation to promote health and well-being to the host organism.
We work with animal feed producers to incorporate our active ingredient to bring unparalleled benefits to animal health.
Made with only compounds naturally available
Free of any genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
Produced in GMP accredited facility
Produced in accordance with strict food safety regulations and guidelines
is halal certified
Formulation is based on decades of scientific research
Produced and developed in Singapore
Sachet containing 10g of NutriCole (powder)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results, use daily or as needed. Mix with food according to the following schedule:
Small size (1-10kg) : One sachet daily
Mid size (11 - 26kg): Two sachets daily
Large size (> 26kg): Three sachets daily
Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Utilise immediately once open.
Please reach out to us for more information
- What is unique about Nutricole? Conventional supplements focus on providing nutrients to the host. Nutricole is carefully formulated to enrich the host's gut microbes for the microbes to produce beneficial metabolites for the host – natural way from the inside. This is our Inside Out Approach.
- What is microbial metabolite? Microbial metabolites are compounds produced by microorganisms during metabolism. For the past 20 years, scientists have been studying gut microbes extensively for its therapeutic properties. Many anti-inflammation, anti-viral pharmaceutical products are derived from microbial metabolites.
- What is the recommended dosage? The recommended dosage is stated as per above on this site. It is important to follow the instructions and not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Are there any side effects associated with taking Nutricole? Nutricole is safe for the intended animals when used as directed. However, as with any dietary supplement, if you notice any unusual symptoms or side effects, please discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- What should I do if my animal exhibits side effects? If your animal exhibits any side effects after taking Nutricole, you should discontinue use of the product immediately and consult your veterinarian. It is important to report any side effects to our customer service team as well. They will be able to provide you with additional information and guidance on how to proceed. It's also important to keep in mind that while Nutricole is safe when used as directed, as with any dietary supplement, individual results may vary, and some animals may be more sensitive than others. If you have any concerns or questions about the supplement, please reach out to our customer service team or your veterinarian for guidance.
- Can Nutricole be given to animals with certain health conditions? As always, it's best to consult with your veterinarian before giving any supplement to your animals with certain health conditions.
- I am not seeing any effect on my animals. Individual results may vary and it may take some time to see the full effects of Nutricole. We recommend consulting the usage instructions and to ensure that you are taking the recommended dosage. It is also important to ensure that the animals are given well balanced diet in a healthy environment while taking the product. If you are still not seeing the desired results, please reach out to our customer service team, we'll be more than happy to help you out with your concerns and also to provide you any additional information or tips that may be helpful.
- Can my animal overdose on Nutricole? All our ingredients are carefully formulated for its purpose. We recommend consulting the usage instructions and to ensure that you are providing the recommended dosage.
- Can Nutricole be given with other medications? Please consult your veterinarian before giving Nutricole to animals who are taking other medications.
- Where are your ingredients sourced? All our ingredients are food grade. They are carefully selected for its quality and compliance with regulatory standards. We believe that our animals deserve the best and that is why we are committed to using only the best ingredients in Nutricole.
- Is Nutricole made in a GMP-compliant facility? Yes, Nutricole is manufactured in a GMP-compliant facility in Singapore.
- What is the shelf life of Nutricole? The shelf life is listed on the label and should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Where can I get Nutricole? Please contact us directly